VENUE POLICIES AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click on the icons below to get some quick answers
to some frequently asked questions.
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
The Ticket Mill, 475 SW Powerhouse Drive, offers concert tickets to the shows at the Les Schwab Amphitheater, as well as Old Mill District gift certificates.
Tickets to all of the concerts at the Les Schwab Amphitheater are available online (right here! just access the Events page), at the Ticket Mill in the Old Mill District (open every day - Monday - Saturday 10 - 6pm, and Sunday 11 - 5pm (closed for lunch from 2-2:30pm).
Tickets are also available at the Will Call booth (located outside the gates) on the day of the show.
For more information call 541-318-5457.
Look for "event parking" signs as parking is available throughout the Old Mill District. Click here for a parking map.
ADA accessible parking is available on Shevlin-Hixon Drive for every ticketed concert, and in the gravel parking lot immediately across the street from the venue (for most ticketed concerts). Accessible drop-off is available at the gate on Shevlin-Hixon Drive closest to the stage, if you prefer that option. Click here for a parking map.
Bike Parking is available on Shevlin Hixon Drive. There are bike racks just across the street from the venue.
WHAT TO BRING
Each concert has specific restrictions. Under the event listing for the concert(s) you choose to attend, any unusual requirements or permissions will be noted. The lines getting into the concert will go much faster if you make it easy for our security to see what items you have with you.
For the majority of our ticketed concerts, please feel free to bring:
- empty or sealed water bottles, including empty re-usable containers. Please note we do not sell single use plastic water or soda bottles inside the venue. We will provide you with a compostable cup for water if necessary, but encourage you to bring your own canteen to fill for free at any of our many fountains.
- low profile chairs (maximum measurements: 33" from top of chair to ground, 8" from seat of chair to ground)
- personal cameras (no detachable lenses)
- kid-carriers (backpacks, slings, baby bjorn-type things)
- personal umbrellas & ponchos
Please do not bring:
- weapons of any kind, or anything that is considered threatening by the general public
- beach towels, blankets and yoga mats are NOT allowed for any concert
- anything to smoke. of any kind.
- alcohol or other drugs
- no outside food/beverages
- golf umbrellas
- Frisbees, hula hoops, confetti, streamers, balloons, projectiles, silistring, etc. The LSA sits along the banks of the pristine Deschutes River. We are charged with keeping it clean and beautiful. You can help. Thank you! We hope you enjoy the show.
***If you arrive at any concert with prohibited items (see list above), you can check your item(s) at the Concierge Tent just inside the gate for free. We will return it to you at the end of the concert if you come back to the tent.
Take Note Initiative
SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY
Only service dogs are allowed into ticketed concerts. Companion animals and pets are not allowed.
Venue capacity varies depending upon the demographics of the guests for each concert. We take into consideration historical crowd behavior and demographics prior to setting the sellout capacity for each show. For every concert at the LSA, we have an accessible seating area available to all guests.
Float, be safe and remain clear of the riparian areas.
Kids 2 years old and younger do not need a ticket to see one of the Bend Summer Concerts.