VENUE POLICIES AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click on the icons below to get some quick answers
to some frequently asked questions.
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
Tickets to all of the concerts at the Les Schwab Amphitheater are available online (right here! just access the Events page), at the Ticket Mill in the Old Mill District (open every day - Monday - Saturday 10 - 6pm, and Sunday 11 - 5pm (closed for lunch from 2-2:30pm)).
Tickets are also available at the Will Call booth (located outside the gates) on the day of the show.
For more information call 541-318-5457.
Look for "event parking" signs as parking is available throughout the Old Mill District. Click here for a parking map.
ADA accessible parking is available on Shevlin-Hixon Drive for every ticketed concert, and in the gravel parking lot immediately across the street from the venue (for most ticketed concerts). Accessible drop-off is available at the gate on Shevlin-Hixon Drive closest to the stage, if you prefer that option. We host free concert on six Sundays throughout the summer, and ADA parking for those concerts is located behind the stage of the venue (just past the friendly security guard who will let you by with your ADA placard) Click here for a parking map.
Bike Parking is available on Shevlin Hixon Drive. There are bike racks just across the street from the venue.
WHAT TO BRING
Each concert has specific restritions. Under the event listing for the concert(s) you choose to attend, any unusual requirements or permissions will be noted. The lines getting into the concert will go much faster if you make it easy for our security to see what items you have with you.
For the majority of our ticketed concerts, please feel free to bring:
- empty or sealed water bottles, including empty re-usable containers. Please note we do not sell single use plastic water or soda bottles inside the venue. We will provide you with a compostable cup for water if necessary, but encourage you to bring your own canteen to fill for free at any of our many fountains.
- low profile chairs (maximum measurements: 33" from top of chair to ground, 8" from seat of chair to ground)
- beach towels or yoga mats (maximum measurements: 30" x 60")
- personal cameras (no detachable lenses)
- kid-carriers (backpacks, slings, baby bjorn-type things)
- personel umbrellas & ponchos
Please do not bring:
- weapons of any kind, or anything that is considered threatening by the general public
- anything to smoke. of any kind.
- alcohol or other drugs
- no outside food/beverages
- golf umbrellas
- frisbees, hulahoops, confetti, streamers, balloons, projectiles, silistring, etc. The LSA sits along the banks of the pristine Deschutes River. We are charged with keeping it clean and beautiful. You can help. Thank you! We hope you enjoy the show.
***If you arrive at any concert with prohibited items (see list above), you can check your item(s) at the Concierge Tent just inside the gate for free. We will return it to you at the end of the concert if you come back to the tent.
Take Note Initiative
We are working on the 2017 food vendor lineup. The 2016 vendors included: Cuppa Yo, The Pizza Cart, Bruneau’s South Philly Cuisine, Island Noodles, Jumbo Tamales, Barrio, Broken Top BBQ, Parilla Satellite, Famous Kettle Korn and Dimitri's.
At each concert we will have vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, lactos free, sugar free, carnivorous and omnivorous options. Plus there's always great kid food.
Reminder - bring a refillable canteen for water. None of our vendors well single-use plastic water bottles of any kind (water/soda/iced tea, etc.).
GENERAL ADMISSION & RESERVED SEATING
Interested in a VIP tent? VIP tents at the Les Schwab Amphitheater offer a private party setting for clients and friends. For more information on VIP tents please call 541-312-8510 and ask for Chelsea, or send us an email. Tents are for a minimum of 30 guests, and a maximum of 250 guests.
Venue capacity varies depending upon the demographics of the guests for each concert. We take into consideration historical crowd behavior and demographics prior to setting the sellout capacity for each show. For every concert at the LSA, we have an accessible seating area available to all guests.
Concerts with a "no chairs/blankets/strollers policy" (examples: Dave Matthews Band 2014 or Phish 2015) will accommodate more guests than our typical concert which allows those items. This information will go out in advance of the specific concert going on sale.
Float, be safe and remain clear of the reparian areas.
Kids 2 years old and younger do not need a ticket to see one of the Bend Summer Concerts.