TAKE NOTE INITIATIVE FAQ
- Can I bring in my own Silipint or other alternative drinkware?
You may bring it to fill at any of the water stations. If you wish to use a reusable pint for Beer & cider, it must be purchased at the venue in the concierge tent (with drink coupon) or at the alcohol tent. These designated pints can be used at every ticketed show for 2016 and will receive $1 off each additional purchase.
- Can I still bring in a sealed water bottle?
Yes you may.
- Can I bring in a camelback or other canteen?
Other empty canteens may be brought in and filled with water in the venue. Sorry no camelbacks are allowed.
- Why can’t we have wine or cocktails in the Silipints?
We have plans to expand our drinkware alternatives and expand into allowable sizes for wine & mixed drinks.
- Can I bring a growler/ and have it filled?
- Where do I purchase the canteens?
At the Concierge Tent
- Where is the concierge tent?
Just inside the venue, to the right.
- Can I bring my Silipint back next year?
Your reusable LSA Silipint is good for the entire season of 2016 ticketed shows only.
- Are Silipints BPA free?
Yes, they are food grade silicone, BPA free and insulate for hot & cold. They are also microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven safe.
- Does the LSA offer compostable cups?
Yes they are available at the concierge tent for free and used by all vendors. If you choose to buy beer of cider and not buy a reusable silipint, it will come in a compostable cup and you will not get $1 off all additional beer and cider purchased for the year.
- What are the list of beverage offerings and prices?
The 2016 Beverage lineup is: 10 Barrel Joe IPA, 10 Barrel Bubbly Hard Cider, Kona Big Wave Golden Ale, Bud Light, Crater Lake Vodka & lemonade or soda, Cascade Mountain Gin & tonic, Jim Beam & Pepsi or Diet Pepsi, Luna Azul Margaritas, Bacardi Silver & Pepsi or Diet Pepsi, Naked Winery Pinot Gris, Naked Winery Merlot as well as a fine wine tent with a variety of wines from Naked Winery.
- Where are the water fill stations?
There are water fill stations in front of the food vendors, in front of the ATM's and at the ADA Gate.
- Will you add additional beverage holders later?
Yes we plan on adding alternative beverage containers in the future. Send us your wish list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What other venues use this policy?
Santa Barbara Bowl- will look for more!
- What if I lose my Silipint?
Unfortunately there are no replacements for lost Silipints.